VC880 Video Conferencing System
Designed for Ultra-large Conference Rooms
Support 24-site HD video conferencing capacity
Satisfy multipoint conference needs
- Yealink VC880 supports 24-site HD video conferencing capacity and it can be divided into 2 Virtual Meeting Rooms(VRM)
- With Voice Activation and Video Carousal function, the system can automatically change the layout and identify speakers, bringing a more intuitive communication.
- The VC880 multi-camera solution enables up to 9 cameras to work at the same time. You can control each camera separately, put all cameras in one picture, or set certain picture to larger/full screen.
- The deployment is simple by connecting VC880 and VCC22 cameras to PoE switch only with Ethernet cables, no need for extra power supplies for VCC22, or extra video matrix.
- The VC880 is equipped with a HDMI-input interface (Camera port), supporting third-party cameras or accessing to video matrix. The screen can be spliced and the layout is switched with the multi-camera screen of the VCC22.
- VC880 also supports sound console system with RCA audio in/out.Spilt-type Structure, Just 1 CAT5 network cable to deploy
Yealink VC880 is with a spilt-type structure to meet the deploy requirement of the control room which separates from a large conference room. To minimize cable clutter and lower the cost, we combine three cables (power cord, video cable and control line) into one cable, giving you a clean and tidy work environment.
- Art number 1559